Language

Personalised guidance, custom development

Personalized guidance, custom development
An automatic repricing tool

Personalized guidance, custom development

In 80% of cases, Multiply’s primary strategy is the best, one that allows you to get and keep the buy box at the highest possible price, which is to the nearest penny. But for the remaining 20%, our team guarantees you personalized support to best meet your criteria, and is able to carry out custom development according to your needs. Our team is attentive and the system is flexible.

Take things further

The only limit to our developers is your imagination. Tell us your ideas and your needs; we will study all your requests. When it comes to anything to do with pricing, monitoring or a connection between digital and physical commerce, our teams will be delighted to guide you.